MIAA, a master agency of SIAA – the largest and most successful alliance of independent insurance agencies in the U.S. – is seeking an engaging professional with property and casualty insurance industry experience and knowledge to manage the Kansas/Missouri territory.
Why join MIAA? We are an alliance of independent insurance agency members spanning across seven states, and the largest alliance of independent insurance agencies in the Midwest.
The successful Agency Growth Coach is responsible for agency development and consulting services of all member agencies within their territory. Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Agency Growth Coach shall work with new and existing members to utilize available programs and services to help them successfully grow their business.
This position provides competitive wages (commensurate with experience), a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and an opportunity for advancement. We also offer a matching 401K program, paid holidays, vacation and much more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate onboarding for all new member agencies on systems, processes and SIAA services
- Oversee implementation of the Agency Foundation Program for all new start-up members
- Successfully manage Business Insurance Advantage (BIA) with a focus on accelerated small commercial premium growth
- Promote best practices and income-generating opportunities for member agencies
- Provide coaching and feedback to agencies on their prospecting and marketing plans
- Coordinate and conduct regular visits with members to review member program utilization and income opportunities
- Work closely with the Regional Vice President (RVP) to ensure unified efforts are focused on the common goals of the territory/member
- Other duties as directed
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year College or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Property and casualty insurance company, wholesale insurance, and/or agency experience required
- Have a high degree of sales acumen
- Ability to travel
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Able to work collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve common objectives, goals and results
- Must have ability to communicate and present effectively one–on-one and to larger groups via multiple mediums
If this sounds like you, and you would like to be a part of a dedicated and innovative group of people, upload (or email) your resume here.